Tuesday, November 4, 2014

a new direction, and a wee goodbye



It's been a long time coming, my growing out of this little space. 
I'm so thankful for the lessons I've learned, and mostly the yous who have joined me on this humble journey.
A new season is beginning, now that, maybe, I'm a big grown-up girl in my thirties.
I know there is so much of me I have held back, because of insecurity; the fear of not being a good enough writer, or photographer, or blogger, or human.
All that, lately, has begun to fade. 
By grace, I am walking prouder, and talking just a little louder. 

So I'm excited to show you what I've been tinkering with, in the last couple of weeks.
I would love you to join my journey over at my new little corner of the internets where I'll be becoming a grown up writer, and pursuing dreams a little more boldly. 
I hope you will still read what I write, and identify with my journey.

I have loved my writing journey here but it's a happy goodbye, and only a hop, skip and jump over to the new spot.
I'll be updating all the bits and pieces that go along with this blog over the coming days, I hope you'll bear with me in the process.

See you there xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!