Friday, April 4, 2014

94/365 • filled (plus a good idea for recycled jam jars)



I so often have a Doris Day attitude. 
Whatever will be will be.
It doesn't really matter what I pray, because what is meant to happen will happen.

NO! I'm wrong!
We have the power to change our moments, our attitudes, our circumstances.
We can come empty, and expect to be filled.*
Waiting often seems like a passive word.
But it's active. It's what you do while you wait.
It's where you put your hopes, and your faith, and how your actions follow.

I did something out of the ordinary tonight. 
I sowed a seed I wouldn't usually, and I am trusting that in doing something uncommon, I've made room for change. Given Him some space to move and I'm waiting expectantly.
I hope I can be a little more detailed here, when He does.

xx

* You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek you; I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you, in a dry and parched land where there is no water. (Ps. 63:1 NIV) 

* * Bon Maman jars. Good for everything!

2 comments:

  1. I love these jars! I store everything from spices, chai tea, to buttons and ribbon. Lovely words xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my sister should see this! She's been trying to find containers for her baking needs without spending some money.

    _emsalazar
    themiasalazar { life | thoughts | pictures }

    ReplyDelete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!