Monday, April 14, 2014

104/365 • taking stock | april



Making : crochet coasters for an IG snail mail friend. Popcorn. Always the old fashioned way. Add melted butter and sea salt

Cooking : a meal from the freezer tonight: Bolognese full of spinach and carrots and celery - hidden goodness


Drinking : coffee today, with home made coconut milk. banana smoothies: home made greek yoghurt, home made coconut milk, two bananas, 1 egg, vanilla extract, honey, ice. blend. yum.


Reading: I ordered some books last week, I hope they arrive soon. Eden has been reading 'Are You My Mother?' over and over. I love hearing her fluency improving. "You are not my mother! You are a Snort!"

Enjoying: My sister-in-law's yummy banana and raspberry cake for morning tea


Waiting: I spent the weekend distracting myself from waiting for the husband to arrive home from his fishing trip. He got back late this afternoon exhausted, full of fishy stories and with a gleam in his eye



Wondering: If I can do things. If I can do a lot of things. 



Loving: School holidays!



Hoping: For some cooler, truer autumn weather



Marvelling: The afternoon sunlight is filtering through my bedroom windows. Magnolia shadows are dancing across my unmade bed. 



Needing: Some time, and space to write



Smelling: Fresh sheets in their basket, ready for all our beds tonight. 



Wearing: My elk bracelets (similar here). I slide them onto my wrist almost every day



Noticing: Growing. My kiddos are growing. Eight-year-olds are pretty wonderful


Feeling: Writers block-ish. Is that a feeling?

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!