Sunday, March 23, 2014

82/365 • thoughts for this week


Did you know that what you feed comes back to you?
A profound message at church this morning plays on my mind and heart today.
What are you feeding? Doubt? Negativity? Hurt?

What you sow, you reap.
What you dwell on, grows.
It's simple, really.
But how often we feed those seeds of negativity, and dwell on the past.
By constantly talking about the problem, I'm allowing it to be fed. 
And it keeps reappearing in my line of sight.
What if I just lifted my eyes? What if I spoke the solution; the dreams, the hope?

The miracle isn't about what happens to us, it's what happens in us that counts.
What am I making room for in my life?
What am I feeding? Dwelling on? Whinging about?
What if I flipped it?
Feed faith with me this week?

xx

3 comments:

  1. Thanks ...something I need to think on for the start of this new week. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful and thought provoking words. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so true! Beautiful words. Ann

    ReplyDelete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!