Tuesday, March 11, 2014

70/365 • breathing; i n s p i r i n g


I find it not uncanny that inspire has dual meaning.
Inspiration; the mind being stimulated creatively.
Inspiration; the act of breathing, drawing in air.
Those of us yearning to live a creative life wish do both, simultaneously.
And yesterday, with all my yawning and feet-dragging and sighing, I made a decision to breathe in inspiration - in a brand new day.

Today on my search for inspiration I looked, and found, in these places:

I had tea with a friend who has never visited before.
I admired my baby lemon trees (and marvelled that indeed that second seedling finally sprouted).
I got creative with dinner.
I found a recipe for decadent whole food chocolate muffins, and made icing with honey and cacao and coconut oil, and shared them with friends, and cutie two year old boys.
I decluttered both the kiddos bedrooms, said goodbye to four garbage bags of broken, or unwanted toys, and vacuumed those dust bunnies away (at least until tomorrow).

And tonight I took time to breathe, and watched the sun paint amazing colours across the sky, and my breath was His breath of new life in me, and He inspired.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!