Saturday, February 22, 2014

53/365 • inspired

 
 
This place has to be one of my favourites in Phnom Penh.
Central Markets are a huge get-completely-lost-and-lose-your-bearings market with everything from rip-off Converse to silver and jewellery, kitchenware and clothing.
 
The food market part was my favourite. The smells and the sounds, and the incredible array of fruits and vegetables, and live fish and prawns and crabs and squid. Ducks (or chicken, it was hard to tell), and cured meats and other unrecognisable foods.
I inhaled the sights and smells, marvelled that I am here and thanked God for the incredible opportunities I've had in the past two weeks.
So inspired.
 
Tomorrow begins the journey home.
 
xx
 

2 comments:

  1. I've loved reading about your travels Em, and enjoyed the photos, safe travels home!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!