Thursday, February 6, 2014

37/365 • the day in orange [changing perspective]







Sometimes we need to see things differently. 
We could all use a change of perspective every now and then.
Open your mouth and taste, open your eyes and see!*

I saw orange today. Everywhere.
The brightness of her cute headphones, the beginnings of a salad and the summer tomatoes.
It caught my eye in the earthy tones in my scarf, and Amie's dolly basket.
The blanket I see every day suddenly screamed it's orange in my face, and my morning coffee offered its ochre tones.

It's all we need to see our world differently. 
Open your eyes.
To taste and see the Good Gifts surrounding you. 

To see colour instead of the black and white way we can so often view our days, or those around us. Awaken ourselves to the tangible beauty of our ordinary, possibly mundane days. 

Living inspired.

xx

*Psalm 34:8 (message)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!