Thursday, November 14, 2013

Capture: 30 Merry Days


I love Christmas.
Really really love Christmas.
I may or may not have already been listening to carols.
I most definitely have been writing lists, and getting my craft on at every opportunity.


Fellow Christmas kindred, Amanda not only loves Christmas, and all it's creative possibility as much as I, but has launched an eBook just in time to help you get your craft on too.

She encourages us to shy away from the consumerism that we can get lost amongst this season, and go back to simple, thought-filled giving and sharing. I love it!


Capture: 30 Merry Days is full of creative gift ideas from recipes, to crochet, to soy candles (she even links to the tutorial I did last year, and so many other creative places on the net too).



If you're quick, you can get your copy for just $4.95!

The best thing is that the PDF can be opened in my kindle reader on my iPad, and flicked through just like a magazine. With beautiful photos throughout, and a wealth of links and tips and tricks and treats, you don't want to delay! 
Head to Amanda's blog to download your copy.


I'll be showing you some crafting I've done this week in the next couple of days. 

So exciting!


May I suggest you put on some Christmas tunes, boil the kettle, and bake/make/create the season away.



It really is the most wonderful time of the year!



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!