We had moments of sunshine between showers this week.
iPad time is limited to only tiny amounts since our week without and the floor is again covered in Lego and Uno cards.
I have chicken and vegetable soup bubbling on the stove to help ward off sniffles and coughs that seem to be clinging on along with Winter; today is stormy and cold.
We head in to our last week of term 3, and I am ready for school holidays, spring sunshine, lazy afternoons and a little trip south.
1. Succulents in the sunshine
2. Afternoon tea - nonstop feeding these kiddos. Non. Stop.
3. Our baking this week. We filled a container with tiny honey biscuits. Perfect for lunch boxes.
4. Sunny afternoons, trips to Bunnings for seedlings, and exploring in the garden.
5. Dirty feet, and bare legs. Bring on summer!
6. He reads. I am doing everything I can to encourage his love for the written word.
Lazily linking up with the other lovely Em here.