1. We introduced the biggest two to Uno this week. It's love
2. Prepping that goldy coloured wall in our lounge for a paint facelift. Excitement!
3. Finding healthy snacks is a constant struggle. This boy is a nut fiend, and pistachios keep him happily busy
4. Finally spent a Bed, Bath & Table birthday voucher on a cable knit throw
5. Trying my hand at propagating weeny little succulents from my big overgrown mass. This one has survived a few weeks, making it possibly successful?
6. Afternoon winter sun in our bedroom
7. Lunch at Gusto - delicious calamari - with two old besties, sans kids. Best.
8. We had a sick little last night, resulting in tag-team sleep with the husband, and missing church. Tummy bug seems to have subsided, at least enough to take a quick bike ride this afternoon (and sneak in a coffee at our little local cafe)
Joining up with Em