1. It has only taken her 6 months, since her big sister started full-time school, but she has learned how to play alone. For 10 minutes at least
2. I have been following the sunshine around our cold little house. The front lounge gets the most in the afternoon, and this spot is my favourite
3. A reminder, written by the one I have most trouble being patient with. Maybe because she is so much like me?
4. On cold, wet days, Indie tries to camouflage to my bed to avoid torture from the two year old. She makes a nice, purring hot water bottle too, on these icy nights
5. I lost my hook, the stack isn't growing
6. Their favourite pass time. She always wins
Linking my weekly collection with Em's over at the Beetle Shack