Sunday, May 26, 2013

21/52



"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2013"

Joel: Love your freckles, and that big adult tooth growing through... I think you're going to have a big smile like your mama
Eden: It's been a big week, baby girl. Your best friend moved to New Zealand, your mama is going to Bali - I know it seems like everyone is deserting you, but I promise, this week will be fun! Daddy will let you get away with a whole lot more than I do!
Amie: You did NOT want your photo taken this week, I had to tickle you into submission


Loving autumn shadows, and lights on early this week. It's almost winter!



Joining with the others here.



xx

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh Eden that face. Just want to hug it better and say how sorry I am for stealing your Hannah away!
    I swear it makes me more upset to see Hannah's friends upset than Hannah herself.
    I know they will both be fine and forget about this pain very quickly

    ReplyDelete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!