Sunday, May 12, 2013

19/52


A portrait of my children, every week.

Joel: The bond you have with your Granny is so sweet - happy mother's day to my beautiful mother, who loves my children as much as I
Eden: My little bowerbird, you are a collector of pretties, a hoarder of the teeny tiniest things. I loved collecting these autumnal leaves with you
Amie: You sat yourself down by this tree and played with a collection of leaves and nuts, singing softly to yourself. I want to remember moments like these

xx


Joining with Jodi and the others here.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely, I especially love the leaves shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, all of them - the shot of Amie is particularly poetic. Just lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos. Treasured memories.

    ReplyDelete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!