Tuesday, April 30, 2013

ready for tea?

Guess what? The gorgeous Jenny from French Press Mornings has designed for me the most gorgeous blog button for my sidebar. And there is one for your sidebar below too, if you'd like! Just copy and paste the code!

We are off on a little holiday to the south coast tonight, me and my four favourite people.
Imagine warm woollen jumpers and scarves, drinks to warm us from the inside, and beautiful scenic places to visit (and don't forget the fishing!)
I'll have a 'Tea with Me' post ready for you for this Thursday too, and you can link up any time until next week.
I'm looking forward to having you!

Much love

xx
teacups too

3 comments:

  1. That is the cutest little button!

    Your little holiday sounds just perfect, we'll have much catching up to do when you get back :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got it...'tea with em' is installed! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous button Em! have a lovely family trip away x

    ReplyDelete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!