Friday, April 12, 2013

13 & 14/52 {catch-up}


Joel: Happy 7th Birthday to my gorgeous firstborn. I think it's safe to say we've both done the same amount of growing, these past 7 years. You are spunkier than ever.
Eden: The weeks leading up to your birthday are a little tough. We are both finding our way. You, boundary pushing and finding a new attitude assertiveness. Me, forever learning patience, and new ways of navigating your temperament. And reminding myself to see the ever-sweet you, through the frustration.
Amie: Explorer. Life is an adventure, humorously (and constantly) commentated. You are the perfect daily companion. 

xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos:) Gorgy kids they are. Hope you're feeling better today:) Must do my 13 and 14/52 as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet images Em! love the one of your gorgeous Amie peeking out the window xx

    ReplyDelete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!