Thursday, March 28, 2013

he has risen {free printable}


I am in love with this beautiful free printable at French Press Mornings
A lovely IG friend shared, and I immediately printed, and washi taped the gorgeousness to my kitchen wall. 
Jenny's artwork is just lovely.
Why don't you pop over and print some pretty for your walls too?
xx

PS: a heartfelt thank you all so much for your amazingly encouraging words on my post the other day. I was so freed by your words of grace and wisdom... you girls are all amazing. 

5 comments:

  1. I love Washi tape! Will pop over now and take a peek. Thanks for sharing xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing! Jenny's work is so pretty ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou thankyou this is perfect! :) Thanks for your encouragement on my 'Hope' post, it means a lot to me. Enjoy your Easter too my friend, cherishing your little ones and celebrating that 'He IS risen!' xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gorgeous! Jenny has just the right words to say too. Happy Easter Em!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!