Wednesday, March 20, 2013

11/52



Joel: Saying good-bye to summer with another warm autumn's day swim. I am trying not to think about how brave you will be jumping from the jetty by this time next year.

Eden: I have to remind myself to slow down, and sit with you one on one each day. You are craving my attention and approval so much lately, I am praying for the grace to give you everything you need.

Amie: Sometimes a nap is the only remedy for morning full of melt-downs. Oh I love two year old you.


2 comments:

  1. It's a bit sad to say goodbye to summer this year...I don't feel we've had quite enough of it here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sleep on mum and dad's bed seems to be a good remedy for allsorts. Have a lovely week xo

    ReplyDelete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!