Sunday, February 10, 2013

{weekly stills}


 1 & 2 :: I may or may not have wandered a little aimlessly around the house this week. And nesting before the first week of school begins? It's a real thing
3 :: Luckily I have this one to keep me company busy
4 :: We're excited about him going back to study too. And nervous. Chocolate helps
5 :: Spying through the back window
6 :: Watching sisters has me curious, as I didn't have any. I love watching the growing bond between these two
7 :: There were stingers, so they made their own beach. 
8 :: While we sat in the breeze and watched our three, marvelling at where we are, how far we have come, and how old we are getting*


*not really. I am thirty next year, he was thirty last year. It's the new twenty, but better.



Joining up with that other lovely Em over here.


xx




14 comments:

  1. Love the little snippets of your home. Gorgeous bunting.
    x Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!! Is that a patchwork wall i see? Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love those beds! I have been trawling the internet for weeks for an iron bed (and now settled on a wooden one!) - beautiful pictures x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just so lovely Em! Your home looks so beautifully calm and creative. Such lovely pops of colour. Wishing you a beautiful week :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love your house and the light in your garden with the pink and blue and sisters playing! Your pictures have poetry in them! lovely post and blog, so glad i found you via the linkup xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful...and yes chocolate makes it all the better. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful photos! i especially love the one looking through the window - it looks like stained glass!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and Rufus' hair. Love your blog and gorgeous home. Ah sunshine... wish I was in Australia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes i am admiring that patchwork wall too. how pretty.
    My other half will hopefully start training/studying later in the year, and yes the thought is slightly scary. Hope all goes well.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! Just beautiful! :) I love your two beds!! I constantly scour eBay for one of these close by! One day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love that garland Em! is it made from felt? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I made it last year with felt, twine and hot glue. Super easy! x

      Delete
  12. love the little glimpses of your beautiful home.

    rachel xo

    ReplyDelete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!