Wednesday, February 27, 2013

8/52


Joel: I am finally starting to have this guy figured out. It's only taken almost 7 years. He is becoming increasingly compliant, and his serious, thoughtful side has me captivated

Eden: A totally blurry photo of a totally excited girl, about to learn how to ride her bike with the training wheels removed

Amie: Suddenly aware of the little person she is becoming, and emotions being revealed in her two year old self. Shyness, of mummy taking a photo in front of her friend

xx

2 comments:

  1. Just too beautiful. I love the last photo such peek a boo shy goodness and I am swooning over your mixer in the background. Hope your week has been gorgeous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore the blurry pic. perfectly imperfect.

    ReplyDelete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!