Monday, February 4, 2013

5/52




Joel: becoming more compliant when it comes to having his photo taken, sometimes even being a very willing subject. warm milk before bed in the "ninjago" costume he made. mr creative

Eden: something about her captures my attention. I am forever staring at her, trying to figure out what that something is

Amie: a park and a pink balloon. could this life get any better?!

I can't believe it's been 5 weeks already! Linking up with all the other lovelies capturing


xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi, stopping by from Che and Fidel. I absolutely love these three shots, you did such a wonderful job capturing your children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos of your 3 Em. I especially love Eden's cheeky ice-cream smile. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh oh oh the photo of Amie with the balloon has made me happy. Looking forward to Thursdays tea xx

    ReplyDelete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!