1. We're in. Really in. Like, we're-finding-new-dumping-grounds-for-all-our-stuff-in.
And this is where everything is dumped upon our return from the beach. Almost every day.
2. And we're enjoying our new front yard, sitting on this deck with our tea/cider/beer/cold milo and watching kiddos enjoy the space too...
3. Being watched blowing bubbles is serious business. Cue two-year-old meltdown,
"i tant [can't] blow the bubbles!!"
4. Hung some olive branch wreaths. Just because of the giant olive tree out front. And filled some new frames. This is my favourite wall.
5. Playing with bits and bobs on top of a kitchen shelf. Rob Ryan plate LOVE. The most perfect Christmas present.
6. Cousin love. Her first sleepover with us. I love being Aunty Em.
7. Packing suitcases for stays at Peachy's new abode. Yes, stays. More than one.
One trip with the fam, and a sneaky getaway with this lass, who is the perfect road-trip companion. How is it possible for a 4 hour trip to feel like 30 minutes?!
8. The couch, under the beams, under the homely home of one of the bestest friends. Tis' a comfy couch, and I had sweet dreams.
9. Nothing like tea upon the return home. It's always best at home, in the quiet.
10. The Indie-cat has been naughty, and straying from home. When she finally decides to grace us with her presence, she decides that here is the most comfortable place to rest, after all that adventuring.
The holidays continue, with another trip to a beach house with the family, and hopefully the comfort of a good book or two. It's what this blog has been so abandoned for.
I hope your holidays are full of hope for 2013, and the promise of a happy new year!
I'm sure I'll be back to regularly saying hi soon!