1. The first wrapped presents. These are the ones to unwrap on Christmas Eve - three pairs of summer pj's and an Ikea cardboard gingerbread house to construct, with little lights inside. (Picked up for $1 at Ikea yesterday. Yes, I wanted to buy 20. Luckily my husband was with me and only let me take 3)
2. He was so excited to write Christmas cards to his friends. I thought it would become tedious, but he wrote them all. And the envelopes.
3. So did she. With just a little help with g's and y's.
4. And then they insisted they needed candy canes and handing them out today at school was of the utmost importance. Cue morning rush to shop for candy canes. Not to mention the missing shoe incident. Sigh.
5. I am totally in denial that we move in a week. So of course I am printing printables (thanks for sharing Leah, you can find them here to print too!) and rearranging frames, that I really should be packing in boxes.
6. Slowly, slowly getting through my list of hand made gifts. Crocheted madly all the way to Ikea and back.
7. Cheeky Indiecat sneaks into his room to sleep most evenings. Traitor.
8. Today, hanging home in the cool, with the littlest one...
9. And packing and cleaning the laundry is on the to-do list.
I'm joining up with some lovely others today, thanks for having me Em!