Thursday, October 11, 2012

my creative space

My headspace has been consumed with all the "must-do's" and the "have-to's" and due dates lately that when I had a spare second to breathe the other day, and the sun was shining, I was determined to let my creative mind go a little.

Finally painted this cable reel.

And I love it!



It makes a sweet side table, although I'm not totally sure where it will live just yet. Here will do for now.

Have you let yourself be creative lately?
Check out the other gorgeous spaces here today!

xx

5 comments:

  1. Love it Em. I'm on my way home from a gorgeous 10 days in Busso and I want to use these last 5 days to get a bit more organized to be able to be creative. Love what you've done. Love your creativeness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cable reel!! Looks great white :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just absolutely love this project. I have used cable reels a little bit & never thought to paint one??? It looks sensational! Just a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it the colour is gorgeous. I so get the idea of make first then try and find a home for it second!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great painted white. Such a sweet side table.
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!