Sunday, October 14, 2012

{heart}



I sat in an auditorium full of women.
So many of them my best friends, my sisters.
I listened. I scribbled notes furiously. 
I sat back and watched.

I feel like my heart is about to explode in my chest.

Swirling thoughts, spirit whispers, heart connections.

God actually rejoices over me, he spins around in joy over my life.*
My story is still being written.
Your story is still being written!

Blessed are those who set their hearts on pilgrimage.**
The journey toward Him.
He knows what I need for the journey - and He packed my suitcase accordingly.

My heart is recalibrated to it's true North.
Checked in, giving thanks.

My soul is anchored by the hope of my future.
Not wistfully, foolishly hoping for the life of someone else.
Present, here, in this moment.
Thankful.


"We who have run for our very lives to God have every reason to grab the promised hope with both hands and never let go. It’s an unbreakable spiritual lifeline, reaching past all appearances right to the very presence of God..." Hebrews 6:19-20 
{the message}

What a good way to start a new year, new beginning.

It's the start of one for me, anyway.

My birthday tomorrow.

Goodbye 27!

xx



*Zephaniah 3:17
** Psalm 84:5


P.S - This is where I spent this weekend! 
Our team did an amazing job, what a phenomenal conference!


3 comments:

  1. Phenomenal alright!! I'm inspired. I'm pumped. And most of all my HEart feels good.

    So much about this post I LOVE!!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can read your excitement and hope! Happy birthday for tomorrow Em..I know the Lord has amazing things in store for you this year...xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Psalm 84:5 is the heartbeat behind Pilgrim Styling ...
    "pilgrimage is in their hearts" specifically in the CEB.

    ReplyDelete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!