Wednesday, October 3, 2012

bits and bobs


Did I ever show you the dress I made from Happy Homemade Vol.2?

Just the sweetest book, and the dress came together so quickly.
Not to mention the fabric was on clearance at Spotlight for $3 per meter.
Oh, and it got Eden's tick of approval for all that pink.
I cannot wait to get sewing over the Christmas holidays - no time for sewing with essays due, and exams looming... 

Loving my university studies still.

The husband is back from his week away in Bali.
I survived!
It is so lovely to have him home.
Now planning for a family holiday.

We will be moving homes soon, our new home is a pretty little house, a stones throw from our current place... more on that soon!

I have Psalm 25 circulating in my head and heart.
Trusting.
"The Lord leads with unfailing love and faithfulness..." 

Spring is finally showing it's face after the rain, and my garden is blooming again.

I am eating clean.
This morning's breakfast was a blend of oats, apple, blueberries and greek yoghurt, recipe shared by a friend, and oh. my. goodness, so delicious!

On repeat at the moment are a couple of albums by this amazing singer/songwriter.
The music feels like a cute soundtrack to my life.
Love discovering new favourites!

Have you entered my giveaway??
I am drawing a winner later today, last entries peeps!
Will announce the lucky one tomorrow.

Much love

xx

2 comments:

  1. That is such a sweetie of a dress, not to mention the sweetness of the wearer! Thank you for the verse..I needed that like a mouthful of cool water. I am glad hubby's back and all is well...have a lovely day Em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! That dress and your girl...both divine.

    ReplyDelete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!