Thursday, September 13, 2012

green tea, late nights



This is my green tea.
This is me!

Note grubby mirror, and bags under eyes, ick.

It's a happy me though, hello 78.75% for my first university essay! (Trying not to have a glass half full attitude, but seriously? 1.15% off a High Distinction. Le sigh.)

Hello teeny tiny step closer to dreams being realised.
The dream thing takes work though, doesn't it? Doesn't come without a price.

Busy me!

So, in a nutshell:


{my husband is now 30, yeeeww! I am a little nervous about my next essay, it's harder, and more words. My kidlets are amazing. Big girl A now sleeps in her own bed, and very well. Better than big sister E, who still sneaks in to our bed to have snuggles with daddy most nights. I am in two minds about cutting my hair, a cute bob would be nice, but I don't want to regret it after! I am reading through the book of Nehemiah :: Building walls, and telling those mockers where to go is important. Our 7th wedding anniversary is approaching. As is my 28th birthday, eek! Where has the year gone?! Spring is really springing, we are enjoying sunshine, and picnics out on the grass, and the motivation that comes with warmer weather. I am missing crafting/sewing/crochet, but not as much as I thought - the challenge of study is keeping me expectant and excited!}

So, how are you??

I am going to be doing my very, very first giveaway soon... follow along and stay tuned!

xx

{P.S - that cutie candle in a jar? It's soy, super gorgeous, and handmade by a very clever friend. You should go take a peek at her new website!}

4 comments:

  1. See you really are amazing and talented! So very proud of you, you are an inspiration.
    I reckon you will rock a bob :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Em!! Your leaving the HD's till the real units start! I had the most delight herbal tea today. It was from the Byron Bay Tea Company!! So Good!!!!

    Also can't see no bags under those eyes xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Congratulations! Knew you'd ace it!
    And don't you reckon sometimes the challenges of a new fresh season are better than the familiarity of an old season??
    I'm totally finding that now too!
    Love you!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s. thanks for the link and the love! x

      Delete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!