Saturday, August 11, 2012

fridays







we say bye to her siblings
"at school, mum"
we walk home and she points out the moon
trees;
sky;
cars;
and announces,
"my daddy, work"
when we arrive home to an empty house

"me do it"
to everything from loading the washing machine
to piling {too much} yogurt into her bowl

crackers and Tom & Jerry
and listening to her giggle
from the kitchen

all the "me do it" gets tiring
and she has her first big girl nap on the couch instead of in her 
cot

a groggy-eyed walk to school
to collect her two favourite people

love Fridays


x

9 comments:

  1. Aww little darling....so precious! Beautiful lighting and pics my lovely friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a massive compliment coming from the Photography guru! Thank you my Peachy friend! xox

      Delete
  2. My little sidekick is just as eager to help out and shadows me as I go about my day. I love that he learns so much about life in this way and am enjoying spending time with him while I still can :)
    Aren't they growing up way too fast?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waaay too fast Tammi! I think we appreciate them a lot more, knowing how quickly the others have grown... and knowing the hard phases don't last too long ;) xxx

      Delete
  3. She is absolutely adorable!! How old is she Em? Also love your styling in your living room - very cute wall shelve decoration!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dan! She turned two last month, and is *very* two! Hehe!
      And thank you, the shelves are picture rails (2) from Ikea, they're fun to change around, without having the husband put hooks in the walls for me all the time ;) xx

      Delete
  4. Love the photos. Priceless memories captured.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you gorgeous friend! So does Miss A! xo

      Delete
  5. Love the photos. Priceless memories captured.

    ReplyDelete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!