Friday, July 27, 2012

dream anew - the plan



It's something I've always wanted to do.
Something I tried (when my first baby was still a baby) and put back on the shelf.

This time, I'm a little wiser, a little older, and a little more sure.
The dream has been reignited - I can't bury it any longer.

My third baby just turned two.

It seems like a good time.

It feels right.

The Still Small Voice says yes, a resounding yes.

I'm obeying the call, excitedly. It's never too late. I didn't miss it!

I'm off to University folks, I start next week!

Eek!

xxx


12 comments:

  1. Eeeeep!!!!
    Kinda gad we're starting our new seasons together.
    What a journey it will be.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so cool, i am a big fan of education, will be finishing my post grad in 10 weeks!!!!! good on you, what a great example you are to your kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!!!!!!!!!
    Hooray for new seasons.
    What are you studying?
    I have always loved that quote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so excited for you! and proud of you too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay em,

    This is incredibly excited.
    So awesome.
    Will be praying all runs smoothly.

    Kristie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go get 'Em Em, my wonderfully talented friend. This season is yours for the taking! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Education is a lifelong event. So awesome you have found what you want to study and you are doing it. Nice. I'm sure you will love it. I hope you still manage some time here for us but keep it balanced! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. exciting stuff! what will you be studying?

    ReplyDelete
  9. How absolutely exciting - well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!! You are never too old to follow your dreams: my mum went back to high school in her 40s as a mature age student (she was brave!) then on to uni after that to study Greek & Hebrew for a BA hons. Enjoy being a uni student Em! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!