Wednesday, June 6, 2012

fresh

Sometimes it's just time for a change!

There's something new going on in my heart... a bit of freshness.
Hopefully, a creative awakening, growing perspective and a shift of focus.

I want to say a huge thank you to those of you who visit here, who return time and again;
for your faithful friendships, beautiful words of encouragement in comments, texts, and emails (without which, I probably would have given up, long ago!);
for maintaining your own inspiring spaces, which never cease to spark inspiration for me;
and for sharing your faith with the world.

I appreciate that you joined me on the journey, I appreciate you!
I hope you like the change as much as I do, and I look forward to seeing your faces around here!

Love Em
xx

11 comments:

  1. Love the new blog design!xx
    ps. Thought I should finally comment, instead of being a creepy stalker type blog reader!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I like that you showed your face! Hehe... Thanks Jill xxx

      Delete
  2. I like the change..very much :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like *you* very much! Are you blogging again yet? Soon? Secret? Your blog is my favourite! xxx

      Delete
  3. @madamGriff you are creepy! Em you are super clever love the new design xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Creepy is definitely not the word I would use to describe her - but as her bestie, I'm sure you have seen that side of her!! ;)
      Thank you, was super proud of myself too! xxx

      Delete
  4. Love your posts, and your blog, and you! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beautiful! Love you right back! xo

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you gorgeous Jo, queen of blogging! That is a massive compliment coming from you xxx

      Delete
  6. spunky new look and lovely uplifting words!

    thank you for sharing here as you do.

    rachel x

    ReplyDelete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!