Thursday, March 1, 2012

{creative space | colour}

Totally crushing on this colour combination right now.
This old chair sits by my clothes line. 
It was tired of it's plain white rags.
If I loved it before, I adore it now.

And that expression "a lick of paint" is rather appropriate.
I want to lick these colours, the urge sometimes overwhelming.
Anyone else get that?! ;)






I'm glad my three year old helper doesn't seem to share the same urge,
but she does share a love of getting creative.
I let her do her thing with this old ikea chair.






I've got another project which these colours will star in.
Stay tuned...




Joining up with Our Creative Spaces
xx

3 comments:

  1. lovely, one of my favourite colours too, cute chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' cute! Love it... LOVE IT! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute chair - and SUPER cute helper! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!