Saturday, March 24, 2012

baking and such


the frustration has ended,
somewhat!

i did what I knew best.
i took a breath

and then i did a little bit of baking

and a little creating.


guilt free.

Why is it [maybe especially as mothers]
we feel guilty taking time out for pleasure?

maybe because there is always 
something to be done
to do
usually for everybody else.

for the health of your soul, I urge you girl
do something for YOU! 
just for a little bit.
the little people [and the big people] 
can wait, just a bit.

the weekend has been off to a lovely start...

I hope yours has too!
xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I need to fight the guilt for wanting to take time out to create just for me! Glad you did that this weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fight the guilt, fight the guilt! We are better wives and mamas for it! Love you girl xx

      Delete
  2. I am always feeling the guilts for time just for me. As a mother I feel that everyone else comes first but really need to put myself first sometimes for everyone's sake!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always feeling the guilts for time just for me. As a mother I feel that everyone else comes first but really need to put myself first sometimes for everyone's sake!!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!