Friday, January 20, 2012

10 days









We have been here. Felt like I lived here. 
10 days (two weeks) of 8.45am swimming lessons for Mister J.
10 days of loading us up with snacks, and water, and towels, and goggles, and floaties, and swimmer nappies (fingers crossed we won't be needing those this time next year!) and getting us all out of the house by 8.30am. Did someone say commitment? 


I must say it was worth it to see his confidence in the water soar.
And the girls. Just being there and paddling in the swimming pool was hugely courage-building for them both.


And we were lucky to have daddy there too for a few of those mad-rushed mornings.


Looking forward to a slower pace for the next week and a half. Until school starts!


xx


PS - Just wanted to say a massive thanks for all the love shared over my scary (for me) post the other day. Texts, emails, and your comments made me realise how empowering this community can be, and I appreciate you more than I can say! Love Em x

5 comments:

  1. committment?? big time!!!! but yes so worth it. we did swimming lessons during school term but want for them to do it again soon. we have been to the pools and at the beach so much that their confidence has increased so much too.
    love your pics :) gorgeous moments captured.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chels, and yes it was SO worth it! I'm already looking forward to the next lot of holidays, in a very crazy, "what am I thinking, they're only just over!" kinda way! Haha!

      Delete
  2. Your pics are stunning Em! please tell me these are not iPhone pics! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't it the best...we were just before you at 8am..sat on the other side to you! Shame about the last days storm though. We are blessed to live right her I say, x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a shame really, but I must say I was relieved too!!
      Will have to come and find you next time, and say hello! xo

      Delete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!