Monday, November 28, 2011

{how does yours grow?}

Basil leaves are green and glossy and deliciously fragranced.

Little chillies are starting to grow - they are in the middle where little fingers can't reach.

There are masses of strawberry flowers popping out. 
These are near the edge where little hands can grab easily.

The sunflowers are about to show their faces and have grown tall, all in a row.

The grass is growing, as are the weeds.
I am definitely not a green thumb, but I love being able to pick herbs from the garden to use in the kitchen. 
Coriander, thyme, parsley, oregano, tarragon. 

Spring!










I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes.  ~e.e. cummings

Linking up with Heather at Life Made Lovely



2 comments:

  1. Ooh look at your bounty :)
    I have finally expanded from pots to a real life garden..it's only small but I am mighty chuffed with it. I just have to keep my produce alive now.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I do love a good bit of gardening, and I must agree, there's nothing better than plucking fresh herbs from out the back to use in the kitchen. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!