Monday, October 31, 2011

it's going to be okay






I am a crier.
I hate that exhausted feeling in my head when I'm spent from tears.
Just spent.
Don't worry, there is no Great and Terrible Circumstance.
Just life stuff.
It's so easy to wallow.
I can be a wallower. I find myself wallowing in self-pity and doubt.
At least I recognise it now.
And snap myself out of it.

But wallowing and crying?
It's quite pathetic really, in the grand scheme of things.
And probably more related to hormones than any Great and Terrible Circumstance.
Sad.

But, during a recent wallowing session, I lifted my eyes.
I remembered where my Help comes from.

It's all going to be okay. Really it is!

xx

7 comments:

  1. Oh it truly is!! I am so similar and have done that many times this year. Stand strong and keep looking up. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great week...although tears are very cathartic too for the heart and soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is totally okay to cry Miss Em, infact as Bron said it's good for the soul to get it all out...much better than letting in fester inside.
    Thinking of you :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you need a stiff shot of GRACE to offset all that condemnation you've been swallowing. I hope your week turns sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you bet it is! being sad and wallowing is one of those things we, as women, are allowed to do. lots of happy thoughts coming your way. have you been opshopping lately? :) always helps me. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It totes is! Praying for you... His mercies are new EVERY mornin'!!!! Love you! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seending you happy thoughts today my friend and hope each day is filled with sunshine. Come and have a laugh at my Halloween photos on my blog cheer you up.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!