Monday, September 19, 2011

six years strong


We celebrated six years of marriage on Saturday.
With breakfast at the Botanical Cafe, overlooking the city and the river... first thing in the morning, while there was still mist dancing around the top of the building towers.
Stunning.

We reflected on our years together.
I love that guy more now.
We've shared the beginning of a good life.
I'm excited about the rest.

So much, we didn't plan.
We knew it wouldn't be easy.
But it comes down to this...

 The Lord directs our steps,
      so why try to understand everything along the way?
{Proverbs 20:24}

Six years.
Six homes.
Three babies.
Much love.












And still us.

xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh blushing bride! Weren't you a pretty one (and still are!)?! Happy Anniversary to you both...and praying a blessed year ahead! You make pretty babies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! You guys are the COOLEST couple I know and one that I look up to with such inspiration. LOVE you guys and SO glad that you have been and still are a part of my world!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. And here's to many more wonderful years together :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so behind in my blog reading....so glad I didn't miss this! Happy Anniversary! I agree with Stacey...you make beautiful babies for sure! And y'all are as bad ( or good..however ya want to look at it) as we are when it comes to moving!! :) You can see the "Much love" in all you share. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!