Friday, August 5, 2011

{snap!}

How good is it that I can carry a camera with me everywhere, in my phone?! It was especially helpful for this heart melting moment when, snuggled up watching a movie with my five year old Mr J, I felt his warm little hand come to rest upon mine.







Oh. my. heart.



Other loves, captured with beloved pocket-camera iPhone...





Yummy birthday cookies with rainbows drawn on. Who would have thought there were food colouring pens?!
So. much. fun!






The gorgeous little feet of the birthday girl.
Made all the more gorgeous with crocheted shoes by my very clever-cookie friend Tammi.








Also loving trips to the hairdresser for re-styles.
I am happy:
My mama likes it.
I am told it makes me look 'mature' (which is always helpful for a mama of three, who has been told she looks 16!)
And my kids said I look beautiful!










Love thrifted plates, and home-baked apple & cinnamon muffins.
Yum.


Joining up with Jeanette for Insta-Friday!


life rearranged

And if you're on instagram... come say hi... @mynameisem
xx

10 comments:

  1. Thrifted plates are the best, and those shoes are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness your blog is so cute!! can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't candid moments like this all the more precious when they are captured?

    Loving Miss A's little feet (photoshot next week I think) and that plate is yummy! I LOVE it :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love your blog. One of my favorites visually that I have seen. Your style is classic. And I love having a phone camera with me at all times. You capture the sweetest moments.

    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all these pictures! The cookies are adorable! Your hair is gorgeous! Love all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet post! Love your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your hair and the plate, it took my breath away. True story.

    Lovely pictures you have.

    xo,

    jeands (http://jeandslq.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love my iPhone camera, too! My kids lives are so much more well-documented now... no more lost moments because I didn't have a camera, or it wasn't charged, or the card was full... Love your hair, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The shoes, the shoes, the shoes...I love. And the sweet gesture of you son captured on "film" precious!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!