Friday, June 10, 2011

{loving}





"Keep on loving your friends; do your work in welcoming hearts" Psalm 36:10 (Message)

"Friends come and friends go, but a true friend sticks by you like family." Proverbs 18:24

So loving the 'Sisterhood' of girls in my world who are there to share the ins and outs of my life.
The Pastor who cheers me on, with her mama's heart, seeing in me what I fail to.
The neighbour who, just like a sister should, offers "this, or this, oooh or try this, this will look gorgeous" to go with an outfit. (As well has sharing her Chai tea and company!)
The real friend who doesn't sugarcoat, or feel the need to fake: her life is transparent and true, and an inspiration to me!
The online friends, who don't feel so far away because there's some sort of online, global sisterhood we got goin' on and I love the encouragement!

I am not the most perfect friend, I'm sure all of mine will be the first to tell you.
But I LOVE each and every one of them. I love that they love me (and I'm sure it's not me, but He in me!)


The other thing I love? That HE calls me His friend... corny, but true folks.

"I no longer call you slaves, because a master doesn't confide in his slaves. Now you are my friends, since I have told you everything the Father told me. You didn't choose me, I chose you..." John 15:15

xx

(And of course all this LOVING is being linked up with the lovely Kristy at Paisley Jade... go check out the other loving too!)

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Thanks for sharing this - really encouraged me about the sisterhood I am a part of. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE that we have never met in real life and yet feel so close. (Thanks for the linky love xoxo)

    Once upon a time I had to sow some friendships that weren't healthy....I had to let them die. But know I am reaping a harvest of friendship from all over the country and world.

    Love the sisterhood. Love that we are all His Daughters. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this and totally LOVE you!!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mwah!

    Love you lots my Duckegg blue...

    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely and well said.... Glad to " meet you" too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous post Em...as are you :)

    x

    ReplyDelete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!