Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Afternoon Delight



In the quiet of Baby A’s naptime, yesterday afternoon, Princess E and I made Honey Drop Biscuits (Thanks again, Donna Hay ‘Seasons’).
With only the rain on the roof, and the whirr of the tumble dryer as background noise, we filled the house with the aroma of home baked delights, and sounds of three year old chatter.
Delicious!
I love having just one little voice to give attention to. 
One little face to admire.

And I love that times like those, I am filling my children’s senses with happy memories.

What do you like to do on cosy, Wintery afternoons?


xx

4 comments:

  1. LOVE!!!
    I baked with the kids yesterday too...or more so Master K who would not let anyone else help! You should of seen the mess afterwards,though it was so worth the effort even if it did take triple the time :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so yummy, I will defiantly be trying these.
    Todays wintery day has seen us snuggled under a doona watching Charlie & Lola as mumma is not too well. Followed by a 3 hour nap :o
    mummas angel needed his sleep.
    now just chilling waiting for hubby to finish work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous post. Cute little helper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, I know what I DID do one cold wintery afternoon........!
    But I wouldn't have swapped it for the world.

    Love you
    Xxx

    Ps - that Donna Hay book is the BOMB!!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!