Friday, May 20, 2011

{loving}



I am in love with this baby girl, who is now the proud owner of FOUR teeth. Hello little top toothy pegs! It seems that I blinked somewhere in the last almost-ten-months and my newborn princess grew?!







I am loving my new mother's day slippers (thank you dear husband, for Peter Alexander voucher, you made my winter!)... and a night after a home group that made me realise that God indeed has been equipping me to do things I never thought possible... 






And hello cold autumn nights with cosy blankets and yes, this little nanna loves a hot water bottle too. 80's child anyone?





Linking up here again... it's been a while!

Go have a look at all the other loving!

button2

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous top pic!!! Soooo cute.

    Love your list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest little bubba... and your slippers and hottie cover are way too cute too!!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!