Thursday, March 17, 2011

complimentary



My Princess E. Today is her day. Swimming lesson and a fruit and veg shop. Now a Barbie movie for quiet time while Baby A sleeps.

We compliment each other, E and I - it is sometimes a nice way of saying we butt heads! She is stubborn, and strong willed. My husband would laugh and say, "Well I wonder where she gets that from?"
Princess E is also more than generous, so inclusive, caring to a fault (protecting her big brother when he is in trouble by offering to pick up his mess?!) and she makes a fantastic host - you will never be without tea or cake!
For an almost 3-year-old, these are pretty amazing qualities.

And when we share yummy snow peas, she only eats the skin, letting me have the peas inside... Yes, we are certainly complimentary!






xx

3 comments:

  1. You most certainly do compliment each other...she is just as wonderful and gorgeous as her mummy :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loves E and U! Two of my favourite girls♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love your Princess E too babe!
    And we love you. Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!