Monday, January 31, 2011

{loving}

I thought this idea was a cute one, so I'm going to join in with this blog:


button2


These three are definitely at the top of my list! It's not often I get shots with all three, usually one is left out... but these I snapped today with my iPhone app, Instagram. Which is also another thing I'm loving at the moment. I love that I can make any happy-snap look a bit arty, and clever!


Mr J, Baby A and Miss E... O my heart! These three make for very busy, crazy days, mountains of washing, and lots of laughs.



Mr J, who is almost 5, has been amusing me with his drawings of late. His latest work of art is a picture of him, shooing a 'spider-bird' out of his grandparents caravan. You can see that right? It goes without saying that this picture takes pride of place on our fridge at the moment!

THIS chick, and her music. It's like the soundtrack to my life right now. This one is my fave:





It just makes me want to dance. Go on, have a listen, I guarantee you'll be tapping your feet. I can't listen to this song on my iPod in public, after an embarrassing moment on a tram in Sydney - it should come with a disclaimer: you seriously can NOT help but sing this song out loud!

Also loving:

A cool change in the weather which meant I could leave all the windows open today for some fresh (un-airconditioned) air (go on, sing with me: "It's tiiiimmmmee for, a coooooolll change"!)

Enjoying the last few moments with Mr J before he starts full-time school.

My Kitchenaid, and the Turkish bread I made in it. Recipe from this here lovely lass.

Getting my brave on, and some tiny personal victories this week:
"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear" 1 John 4:18


xx

4 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for visiting my blog. Your is so lovely too, and I'm looking forward to reading more of it!

    I LOVE that Nigella mousse below, I always have a bag of marshmallows and some chocolate in the cupboard 'just in case'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post Missy...your kiddies are just so adorable. I reckon Mr J's pic would be great embroidered :)
    I remember when Brooke first hit the scene, so glad she has touched so many...she is amazing.
    Thank goodness for this cooler weather and home baked turkish bread!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your list! The pics are so cute... I loooove Brooke Fraser and wow... I dream of owning a kitchenaid oneday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your loving! Yummy 3 babies, Yummy Rainy Weather, Yummy McDreamy Kitchenaid & Yummy turkish bread.
    I was re-reading some notes from church from a couple of weeks ago and when I read your post it reminded me of something our Pastor said -
    A spirit controlled person finds private victories, not just public. Keep braving it, you're doing good girl! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!