Monday, January 3, 2011

early rising







"She also rises while it is yet night..." Proverbs 31:15

... and after a while is joined by another little early riser!






Love the stillness of morning. Quiet, time to gather my thoughts before the kids wake up and I don't have time to think!
Time to sit and read, and hear His voice, before I hit the ground running and don't get a chance to stop.
It's getting easier again. Baby A is 5 months, sleep isn't so elusive any more. An early morning is much more enjoyable than it was months ago in the throes of brand new baby rearing!
And one of those things on my (massive!) list of resolutions for the year, that I plan to continue!

xx

3 comments:

  1. I relish getting a bit of time to myself before the sun rises and the kiddies get up. Just a few moments of quiet to contemplate my day...bliss!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog today!!! I love getting to know who is out there reading. Your blog looks lovely! I've never been an early riser, always more of a stay up late kind of person, but I'm liking the idea of it more and more. ..Just not quite ready to take the leap to doing it yet. ;)

    Loved having a look over your blog! Will be following along with you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammi - it's so nice to have time to ourselves isn't it? Definitely bliss!
    Tea, thank you for visiting mine too, so lovely to have you :) ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!