Friday, December 31, 2010

Sew sew sew







Scruffy bed hair. Love summer days and holidays - staying in our pjs till almost midday...
And now Miss E has a pretty summer nighty.
I used this tutorial, but used a stretchier cotton fabric instead of a pillowcase. I should have used a pillowcase, because the fabric I used was fiddly.
And the whole project was frustrating because I used it to start learning how to use my overlocker, so I made a few mistakes along the way... But it's complete! And she loves it!

xx

"She shops around for the best yarns and cottons, and enjoys knitting and sewing" Proverbs 31:10 (Msg)

1 comment:

  1. That is way cute!!

    Great job Em...maybe once I get my overlocker you'll have had enough practice to give me some pointers :)

    ReplyDelete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!