Sunday, December 12, 2010

crinkled pages









I have notebooks for everything, many of them bought primarily for their prettiness, and my "I will use this for something, someday" intention... I am a sucker for stationery. My faves are here and here. Typo is everywhere here (Sydney)... I'm hoping they will start to spring up in Perth soon too. But until then, I can shop online. They have cute stuff. And naughty stuff too, but mostly cute.


So. Notebooks everywhere. And I always have one of these on the go. An everything notebook. I never could get used to the 'notes' app on my iPhone, although handy, I am an old fashioned girl at heart. I like pages. Especially crinkled and crispy and used, scribbled and doodled on. Things to remember, scriptures that have jumped out while reading, quotes I love - just everything! And now, ideas for blog entries (to which I will get around to blogging, I'm sure, when I am back to my faithful Mac, in the comfort of my own home...)

And home sweet home we go... flying home tomorrow morning, back to life as we know it, back to our (hopefully still living!) Christmas tree, our own beds, and some lovely little neighbours over our shared stretch of grass...

Will pack up our traveling tree and take-anywhere advent calendar! I am a sucker for Christmas also!







xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!