Monday, December 20, 2010

5 more sleeps

Drinking: tea. always tea

Hearing: aside from the sounds of Mr J and daddy playing PS3, Frank Sinatra's Christmas carols are crooning sweetly in the background

Feeling: the cool breeze on my face, I have the bedroom window wide open and I can smell the rain!

Doing: getting my creative on and wrapping some Christmas prezzies! (Not the kids ones, they wait for Christmas Eve!)
And they are looking super pretty, if I do say so myself! I can't take all the credit though, the flowers are inspired by one of the most creative chickys I know - and she doesn't flaunt it, she just lives it and loves it. She is my fellow 'tinkerbell'. We like to tinker. She is a far more accomplished tinkerer than I, and sewer extraordinaire! But the tissue paper flowers (fleur poms!) were taught to me by that little lady. Ode to Peachy!
I do love brown paper packages, especially with Christmassy twine!







Delicious!

xx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely dear... I just did a gift with a fleurpom - you featured on my blog :) XX

    ReplyDelete

I love that you visited, and love LOVE that you took time to say hello!